
So as you can tell I haven't been blogging lately because we've been moving instead! This is our newly finished house! I know I've only posted to the insulation stage, but I thought I would give you a "sneak peek" of the finished project! Later posts to come will include all the final details of how we got to the end result! We officially moved in on October 31, 2008 (Yep right on the Halloween holiday). We found a renter for our town home that we've been living in since the end of May, but we had to be out of there by November 1st so he could move in! Hence the Halloween move! I'm swamped right now with unpacking, but as soon as that is finished, I will update you on how we got here and what the inside looks like!
15 comments:
It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys.
Congrats to both of you! That is a very beautiful home! I'm sure I will be coming to visit soon!
Wow,that is so exciting! Good luck with the unpacking :)
That was fast! How fun!! Good luck with unpacking!
looks amazing! Nice work! :D I bet you are super buff for it too! Way to go!
Jess :D
Wow that is such a nice house! I love it! And I am so jealous! Congrats!
So beautiful. I thought it was amazing when it was in the construction phase, it is even better now! I hope you are enjoying every second of your new home!!
Wow, wow, wow you guys! The house looks great! This has all happened so fast. I mean, we first saw it at the end of July, and now you guys are already moved in. Holy cow! It is gorgeous and we're so happy for you two. Looking forward to those inside pictures!
Wow! It looks so good. You guys did an awesome job. All your hard work really paid off.
It's gorgeous!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!
It's gorgeous! I love the garage door and front door. I also LOVE the beams above the porch! Congrats on moving! Jordan said he talked to you guys at the temple the other day - yea!
Wow! It looks gorgeous! Congratulations!
Wow! Your house is gorgeous! And congrats on the new baby! You guys will make wonderful parents. Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey! It's been awhile eh? I got really excited when I saw you were living in Wyoming. My husband and I are too. Where are you guys?
P.S. This is your favorite Ashley...of the Wright variety.
Oh my goodness! It's beautiful! I want to see more pictures!
Post a Comment