Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Parker's Baby Blessing

Carson's sister Melissa gave birth to her first bundle of joy at the beginning of August. We went down for the baby blessing and had a great time with family. Carson getting geared up to be a dad someday... we don't know when that day will be, but someday...

Here is a picture of Carson's side of the family, except for two siblings gone on missions! Maybe I should photoshop them in....

Melissa was glowing and so happy that family could be there to celebrate.
My niece Cali who is always good for some entertainment. I told her to strike a pose, and this is what she came up with! I love this little girl!
After some good grub, the boys enjoyed some volleyball tossing in the backyard. They must of had a little TOO much fun, because Carson came marching in with the volleyball shell on his head and the guts in his hand. They busted Melissa's volleyball!
Enjoying Melissa and Devin's backyard shade. They have a HUGE yard which is why Carson and the boys were able to bust the volleyball... plenty of room to hit it hard!
My sister-in-law Cammie with her daughter Cali. We had such a great time being together as family and enjoying the newest addition to the clan.


2 comments:

Cammie said...

Oh, Cali and Carson and their poses! Very funny.

the larsons said...

It looks like you have been one busy woman!! Your house is going to look so AWESOME!! I am so excited for you and your hubby!!!