From LONG and STRINGY
To SHORT and FLIPPY (Day of haircut)Well it's too late anyway... I've had several people ask me why I cut my long hair and if I miss it, probably because they liked it better long... but the truth is I have mousy thin hair, and once it gets that long, it just looks nasty all the time because it's so thin. Trust me-- if I had thick hair, I would love to leave it long, but I decided I couldn't pretend any more that I had thick, beautiful hair... so off it went and that's probably how it will stay for a long while... Besides, long hair is WAY out of character for me... I've always had it pretty short, I just let it grow out because I don't trust anyone else to do my hair--my sister really is THAT amazing at doing hair that it's well worth the wait. My hubby says he likes both ways, but who knows the real answer.. men are so scared to tell the truth sometimes... The end.

8 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! But you look gorgeous with short hair and you always have! My husband will tell me strait up that he doesn't like me with short hair. hahaha
Beautiful both ways!
I love the short hair Nykelle. Maybe that's because that's the way you had it when we were roomies and I'm all sentimental and crap, but I really like it.
My vote is for SHORT all the way!!!
I definitely love the short hair! I think you're right that it fits your personality more. You look great!
It's so beautiful! You look great, it really frames your face. Do you know what you are having?
I like it...in fact next time I can get my hair cut--I will copy you if you don't mind! I actually am growing mine out because my husband wanted me to...so until I can convince him to let me cut it shorter again...hehe!
Jess :D
I love it! I'm actually thinking of doing the same thing but I'll probably wait until after Derek's wedding. Are you guys coming down?
Post a Comment