One of Carson's good buddies that he played basketball with down in Australia got hitched this past December. He invited us to the sealing at the Salt Lake temple, and it was truly beautiful.
We enjoyed touring the Joseph Smith Visitors Center and walking the grounds together before the luncheon. I am always impressed by the heighth and beauty of the tree in the middle of the JS building. If I'm not in the Christmas mood yet, temple square is definitely the place to put me in the mood!
I must admit that it got me giddy all over again since we also got married in December at the Salt Lake temple. It was a good reminder of what I promised to be and to become three years ago.
Lance, the groom, is in the middle. Carson to the upper right, and mystery man in the left corner. Lance was beaming that day. We can't wait to hang out with him and his new wife. Thank you Lance for inviting us! Everything turned out perfect!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh chicken! You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment