I sorry I'm slow at this blogging thing... I'm still trying to catch up from our construction phase! Yikes! I promise I will get some updated pictures of the inside soon... I've first got to get caught up! Until then, here's a peek.
This is the make-up counter we had our cabinet guy build for me in the Master bath. This way I can keep all my beautifying junk out of the sink and out of Carson's way. I know it's a little spoiled to have such a nice feature, but it came as part of the deal. Plus I think Carson enjoys having his sink/counter space back.
This is a view of the other wall where we have a "his" and "hers" sink with the tall linen closet in between.
Here's the view to the right as you walk into the bathroom.
This is right at the door entrance. You can see the make-up counter to the left, sink area to the right.
The tile is done! We chose a dark metallic tile for the foyer and kitchen area. I think it's beautiful, but I don't know if I would do it again... it's really hard to keep clean-- it shows EVERY little speck of dust or dirt.
Here's the kitchen cabinets on the way to getting assembled. If you look at the back wall, you can see that the middle cabinet is black. We decided to go with a two-tone look and have them staggered.
Here's a better view of the foyer tile. You can see the metallic and brown streaks better.
Everywhere else we did a travertine-looking tile. This is much easier to clean and doesn't show ever spec of dust or dirt. Hallelujah!
This is the entry way from the garage. One area we STILL need to grout. (maybe this weekend?)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment