
It's nice to have your vehicle purposely missing (aka selling your car), instead of having your locked car with supposed security system stolen (that happened to us a couple summers ago).. so this is a nice change of pace for us! Carson and I have been wanting to get an all-wheel drive SUV for the Wyoming winter roads and to make the traveling back and forth to Utah a little safer--especially since the backseat will soon have a baby. Our bishop's wife has a little side business where she will email your advertisements, real estate listings, job openings, cars, etc. to the hundreds of people she knows here in our area for only $5 bucks! The crazy thing is that most the time, it works! People have sold their homes, cars, furniture, and several other things through her! Since she grew up in our hometown, she knows almost everybody here which really gets the word out fast for ads. We had her email out an ad for our honda, and the next day we got a call on it, and then a few days later it was sold! CRAZY! So now we have one car, which means I get the privilege of getting up with Carson every morning at 4:30 am to drive him to Rock Springs by 5:00 am so he can then car pool again up to work. I then pick him up in the evening as well. It really hasn't been that bad, and I guess it only serves me right since he gets up at 4:30 everday and I get to enjoy my sleep... now I get a little taste of what he goes through... and will go through for the rest of his working life.. yuck.
1 comment:
Not stolen is so much better! That was such a joke when Carson's Kia was stolen.
You are a much better woman than I, would give him the keys and sleep until a decent hour. Do you come back home and go to bed? Good grief!
Also, I didn't know that you had already found a car. What are you getting, and why is it coming from Washington?
Post a Comment