Worldmark timeshare our first year of marriage and it's been a good excuse the last two years to use it! (Especially since that's the only time we've really used it so far...) They have several resorts in the West, and many are in driving distance. Last year we went to the Midway Resort and decided to try something different this year, so we went to the Bear Lake Resort this year on New Year's Eve and had a great time. We ate at a little steak house there in Garden City called "The Bear Trapper Steakhouse." My favorite part of the dinner was the cleansing sorbet in a little disposable plastic cup! They also gave us a free chocolate cake slice to celebrate with and I KNOW the baby enjoyed that! Not to get too sentimental on all of you, but I really love being married and have an outrageously awesome husband. Everyday I wake up happy and content because I have a good spouse that wants to provide for me and our future bundle of joy and loves me despite all my 5 billion weaknesses. He really is such a good husband I know he will be a great father. Yahoo for 3 years and an eternity left to go!Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Anniversary #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Three years!! WOW you guys are getting old! I hope you have many more!
Post a Comment