
After a long Saturday of digging our basement (blog to come), we went with our friends Jeff and Keri to the Wyoming "Big Show" Rodeo! It was the first "Wyoming" event we have participated in since we've been here and it was fun to embrace a tradition in our new home town. Here we are headin' to the rodeo!

Buckin' Cowboys.

This was hilarious! They had a "Wild Horse Race" where different teams that were supposed to try and grab a stallion, saddle her up, and ride her for as long as possible! As soon as they opened the gate, there was no hope! The horses were all over the place and the teams lasted only a few seconds before they were bucked off! One team tried to do it bare back style, but there was no way that wild horse was letting them on!
6 comments:
Nykelle! Tyler would have loved to go to that. We both like rodeos a lot and being able to go in Wyoming would have topped it all off! How Fun! Your hair looks really pretty
You look gorgeous!
Nykki,(do you prefer Nykelle? Either way I love ya). It's so great to hear from you and see that you are doing great. I'm glad you found my blog. Wyoming huh! Wow, I bet the rodeo was a great initiation to the Wyoming scene. You are just beautiful and you look so happy. I'm excited to continually check your blog for updates on your amazing adventures.
By the way, I love your camera! It takes some great action shots. What kind is it?
Hey Nykelle! The Rodeo sounds like it was fun. To answer your question on my blog, if he's into American history at all, he'll probably love the show. If you want to try it out at very little cost before you spend big bucks to see it on stage, try renting the movie "1776." Aaron loves the movie (I haven't seen it yet, but I bought it after we got home from the show, I'm looking forward to watching it this week). I'm sorry it took me son long to get back to you...I got home from Girls Camp yesterday. We had a great time, watch my blog for pictures, I'll be putting them up soon!
You guys will be true cowboys in no time!
Fun stuff! We missed out on a rodeo this year! We were supposed to go to the S.F. one but couldn't.
Post a Comment