Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Three New Posts!

Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to play "catch up" with all the events that have happened lately. If you make it all the way through the three posts, you deserve a cookie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you guys! Your blog is way cute. I got through your posts with no problem. I can't wait until we can come and visit, but I have a feeling you might make it here before we make it there! Would you like to come and be our general contractor? Sounds like you are doing a great job! :) Can't wait to see how it all turns out. Until then, I like your town home too!
Love you guys!
Melissa

kenna said...

Nykki, wow, I don't know if you'll even remember me, but this is McKenna Pritchett (now Shumway). I was looking on Ashley Coopers blog and saw your name and thought, 'There is only ONE person I've ever known with that name.' And lo and behold, here you are. Anyway, looks like life is going well for you! Wyoming does seem a bit random, but I guess my husband is applying to Pharm school there soooo, maybe not so random.

Glad to see you happy!

McKenna