
So here it is! A virtual "movie" tour of our new twin home in Wyoming! Sorry I've been a little slow about getting this done, but I sure hope you enjoy seeing where we live! We are really loving it here. In the picture above, we are the twin home on the right. The white fence is our yard line. Click the movie below to take the tour!
10 comments:
Nykelle! That is a very cute place! Hope you guys have fun there!
Very nice place you've got there! Yes, that was a cruel joke on that last post but what a cute little puppy!
CUTE HOUSE! I love the way you have it set up and decorated. We can't wait to visit!
Love, Jen :)
Very nice Nykelle! What a fun tour. Which room is for your new adopted black baby girl??
Sorry, my parents don't have any more labs. They went really fast actually.
It looks really cute. I'm glad you don't have to lug laundry up and down the stairs!
Nyki! You look so beautiful! We miss you guys so much! I'm so glad I get to see your blog. You and your hubby are so cute!
I love it! Where in Wyoming are you? How are you two enjoying it there?
I love the place! I miss being able to see you guys when we come to Provo! Hope all is well! Would love to talk to you!
Hope we can get out there. It will probably be after the baby though. :)
I love the house! I can't wait til we get one. Hope you guys are doing good. Hope to see you soon. Let us know when you guys are in Price!
Post a Comment