Sarah, Jeff, Me, and Carson eating at the table Jeff's family gave us for our wedding.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A Nice Nance Visit
So it's true, Jeff Nance was the key to getting Carson and I hooked up. I knew Jeff from high school, and Carson knew Jeff from his mission.... in fact, they were AP's together and really clicked. Ever since then, they have been great friends and keep in touch regularly. When I met Carson at my parent's branch by their cabin, he asked where I was from. I told him Spanish Fork, and then he asked me if I knew Jeff Nance and I told him that I did and we were friends. Then Carson explained how they were companions in the field and then secretly decided he would get my number from Jeff to ask me out on a date later. He called that following weekend and the rest is history! So thanks Jeff for helping us hook up! They were on their way to medical school, and stayed a night wtih us to say hi. It was wonderful!

Sarah, Jeff, Me, and Carson eating at the table Jeff's family gave us for our wedding.
We had to celebrate so we went all out and did veggie kabobs and grilled chicken! Jeff and Carson are quite the BBQ chefs! It was delicious!
Such a cute couple! It's been fun to hang out with them. Her and I really had a great time laughing and talking together. We will sure miss them and can't wait to come out to Wisconsin and visit sometime!
Sarah, Jeff, Me, and Carson eating at the table Jeff's family gave us for our wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so glad to hear from you and to see your blog. Looks like you are doing good. Good luck building your home. I am sure it will be an adventure! Keep in touch.
Oh Nancy Pants! He's about the funniest guy in the world. It's nice to see he finally had some luck with the ladies!!
What a fun surprise! I pulled up your blog and saw our name! Thanks for the post. Seriously, it was such a fun night, as evident by my hideous laughing in the first picture. So fun that you and Jeff knew each other from high school and then they served together. What a cool coincidence. Hope you guys are doing well! What a beautiful kitchen- yeah, online I think it'd sell like a hotcake. (Maybe raise the price a little and make some profit!)
Nykelle!!!! I was so happy when I saw your blog from Kelda's! I have been wondering about you for along time...You look as gorgeous and as happy as ever!! my blog is hayleeandcolter.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon!
Haylee (sainsbury) Whiteley
Post a Comment