Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kitchen For Sale!

So Carson and I decided to buy this used kitchen from Provo to save us some money on the house building. We got it for a great deal -- only $3000! I thought that we could make this fit in the dimensions of our kitchen in the house we are building if we did a little tweaking... After we talked to our framer, we realized there was NO way to get this kitchen to fit because it was too big for our floor plan, and we would have to lose the jetted tub and both bay windows on both floors to lengthen the wall enough to make this work. So after much debate, we decided to sell it for the same price we bought it for-- $3000. We just want to pass on the good deal and get it out of our hair, especially since we live in Wyoming, and the kitchen is in Utah. If you know ANYONE who might be interested in this kitchen set, send them our way! We will greatly appreciate it! The Kitchen Stats are below:




Includes: Everything you see in the picture but the stove.

Appliances: GE Fridge, Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor, Maytag Dishwasher

Counters: Black Granite Tile

Sinks: 2 stainless steel. Main sink has instant hot water dispenser. Chef prep sink in island.

Cabinets: Painted in a tuscan style. Can be re-painted or sanded down and stained if you don't like the look. Soft close hindges and back lights in cabinets.

Island: Huge center island has pull-out kitchen aid shelf, flour/sugar metal drawer, and trash compactor in it.

It is disassembled and ready for pick up from Provo, UT.

Leave a comment if you are interested or know someone who might be! Thanks!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Nykelle,

Is the oven/stove top for sale? We miss you as a piano teacher!! We have a blogspot too--emilymommily.blogspot.com--Caroline had fun looking at yours. Let me know.

Emily

Carmen said...

Nykelle! Alas, I do not want to buy your kitchen, but I am so excited as to have found you. Yes, that house you saw is one we are having built for us...we are super excited as it should be done in November. So, what is up with you? Tell me more!

A.J. and Ashley said...

Whata beautiful kitchen! Too bad I have no where to put it. I had no idea you could buy a kitchen!! That is so exciting you guys are building a house. How much fun is that! I would love to build a house but it looks like we still have a few years! I hope things are going well!

Bethany Gilson said...

Yes Nykelle I will buy it! JK I live in a 1 bedroom apt. But it is beautiful and that is a great deal. Looks like your house is coming along quickly!

Cammie said...

When Vicki told me that you bought a whole kitched for $3000, I was amazed! Sad to hear that it just won't fit. It looks beautiful, but I already have a kitchen!

Maybe put it on KSL.com or craigs list.