If you've been wondering what in the world I've been doing since my last post in January, all I can tell you is that I've been having WAY too much FUN with my new home-based business. Click HERE to check out my website, and click HERE to see my most recent project!
I promise I will post pregnancy pics soon. I'm due on May 24, so it could happen any day!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
See, that wasn't so bad, now was it? :) I love the link to your book!
Wow that must of taken forever! It's great!!
Nykki I really want your phone #!! I would love to catch up with you!! My Bday is on the 23rd!! Always a good day to have a baby! You need to post more pics to your blog because I think I have been going through withdrawels for the last couple of months not knowing whats going on...it's my only way to know whats going on with ANYBODY!! Let me know how you are doing!
so sorry if this is weird but I found your blog on the spanish fork high school blog, I love online scrapbooking can you tell me a little bit more about what you are doing and how you have made it a busines it sounds like a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment