Well I just couldn't wait any longer for your e-mail of photos... then tonight I realized....what am I waiting for? She has a blog!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She looks great too!! I love her & haven't even met her yet (& she isn't even mine!!) :)
Congrats to you both!! What a beautiful angel!!! Love you guys!! Jeanna
congratulations on your baby! i served in the same mission as carson, and we are trying to get email addresses for everyone that served with pres vazquez, for a mission reunion we are having in april, and pres is coming! so we need carson's email! if you could send me his email at vazquezreunion@gmail.com that would be so great! thanks so much! sally (riskedahl) cook
I am just a mom who loves her 3 little kids more than pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I want them to know it through my example and actions! I'm hoping you can learn from my successes and mistakes in this wonderful journey of motherhood!
31 comments:
Nykelle! I am so happy for you, she is adorable!
Cali just said that she feels like she wants to bend down and kiss her!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!!
She is indeed a doll. Congrats!
Plus, she was born on a rockin' day. It just so happens to be my birthday as well. Good choice, little one.
she's so cute and precious! Congratulations! Now we just need the last half of the pregnancy updates and all that jazz! Jess :D
Nykki she is beautiful...Congratulations!
I was signed in under the wrong account but Congrats again:)
YAY for baby girls!! Aren't they just so adorable!! She is so gorgeous. You will love having a girl. I hope you are doing well!!!
She is so beautiful! Congrats!
Congrats!! Girls are so much fun!! Enjoy them before they can talk back though!!
She is such a pretty baby!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to see all of you!
She is adorable! That is so exciting. I'm glad she is here.
Yay Nikki! I'm so excited for you! She is gorgeous! Can't wait for mine to come! 2 1/2 more months...
She's beautiful Nykelle! Congratulations!
Nykki! You had your baby! I am so happy for you. She is beautiful! I need one of those! I'll tell Jack that and see what he says
Congratulations! She is so beautiful!
We just love her! She is such a precious girl! Hope all is well. It was so fun to see her and you guys!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! We love you guys!
Congrats!!! We're so excited for you guys!! She's beautiful and we love the name!!!
Congrats Nykelle! Beautiful baby and beautiful name! I hope you are well.
CoNgRaTs!!! She is gorgeous like her mommy:) I am so happy for you and your hubby!
Well I just couldn't wait any longer for your e-mail of photos... then tonight I realized....what am I waiting for? She has a blog!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! She looks great too!! I love her & haven't even met her yet (& she isn't even mine!!) :)
Congrats to you both!! What a beautiful angel!!! Love you guys!! Jeanna
Congratulations Nykki. I am so happy for you. I didn't realize you were having a baby. We had a little boy on May 18th!
Congrats!! She's so precious! by the way, i totally blog stalked you, i hope you don't mind. :)
She is a doll! We named our baby Bellamia!!! She's three months old now and I'm loving it! We'll have to get our girlies together.
There is nothing like being a parent. Congrats to you both. Hope to see you soon!- Oh and she is absolutely beautiful.
Nikki, Wow what a beautiful baby! i heard that you had a little one congrats. hope all is well with your new little family.
Congrats! She is so cute! How are you guys doing?
Girl! You are so behind in posting! Let me know you guys are!
congratulations on your baby! i served in the same mission as carson, and we are trying to get email addresses for everyone that served with pres vazquez, for a mission reunion we are having in april, and pres is coming! so we need carson's email! if you could send me his email at vazquezreunion@gmail.com that would be so great!
thanks so much!
sally (riskedahl) cook
Post a Comment