Saturday, December 12, 2009
Christmas Cards
A really quick post to say if you would like a Christmas card, post your address on here, or email it to me at nykelle at storybookyourfamily dot com. Sound good? The card gives an update of our life since I haven't posted since May (yikes) but all in good time, just when I find the time to finish the book and post it on here! :) Until then, here's a pic of our sweet little Mia Bella. Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
That is an absolutely adorable picture of Mia!! :)
So fun to see a picture of her!
1943 N Hollow Ct
Lehi, UT 84043
She is so SWEET!! Mine is 19141 Danny Dr, Eagle River, AK 99577. Send me yours!
Hey Nykki, I would love one
1272 south fir avenue 317-13
Roosevelt, ut 84066
by the way she is adorable!!!
I'm pretty sure that you already have my address but here it is again just in case. Mia Bella is beautiful! I hope things continue going well in Wyoming. Let us know the next time you will be in town and have time to play (or you could just try to make time to play *wink wink*) I love you!
1032 E 400 S #B505
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Cute picture! If you want to send me one you can!
P.O. Box 811
Castle Dale, UT 84513
Love you guys, and can't wait to see you soon!
how are things going, I am just trying to catch up to you, how is life going up there?? send me an email shortcup@yahoo.com, your little girl is so adorable, we just had a little girl in September Miss Camille Ashleigh
talk soon okay
wow she is cute! Not that I am suprised- her mommy is very pretty too!
She is beautiful and growing quickly. Bradon wanted me to tell you he is playing Pirates - the are progressing with the skills but not a quickly as they were with you! I can't do the push alone. Becca plays on Sundays during Young Womens - she loves this calling! Barratt hasn't had lessons since you left but he is often found at the piano playing... I wish he would learn a few hymns for his mission.
She is beautiful! I should browse blogs more often, I wish I would have had time to give you our address. Well, just so you have it for next time, it's: 1420 Heritage Center, SLC, UT 84112. Congrats on all of the wonderful things happening in your life!
Hey Nykelle, I am not sure if you remember me but I was good friends with Carson in junior high and highschool. I have met you up at the Scofield ward a few times, my in laws are the Simkins who also have a cabin up there. Anyway I added your blog to mine, I found it on Amber Mowers blog. Hope thats ok??? I just miss all of my old friends and its so fun to see what you and Carson are up too! Beautiful baby by the way! If you would like I can send u an invite to our blog. Just send me your email address to brenabbg@yahoo.com
http://www.bigbluebaja.com/2019/05/ajukan-pinjaman-online-solusi-masalah.html
Post a Comment